Thursday, July 24, 2008

Busyness, busyness all is...

Hmm BUSY(Being Under Satan's Yoke!)..Sorry guys I need to revive my blog..I don't blog often, but I hope that my blog can be a source of encouragement for the people out there.Kinda simple, but its all my heartfelt message...
My attachment at CDC 2(Communicable disease centre) hasn't been a easy one..that has helped me to me more dependent on Him, when anything happen I'll just say a short prayers..and indeed He has been my comforter, encourager and refuge.
I have been so tired, depressed and affected by certain matters, or at a period felt I was not good enough,overwhelmed by fear and emotions.
He spoke to me...fear not I am with you,do not be afraid I am your God.
Thank God that I still can attend svc and cg,into the presence of God...His warmth embraced me,love of my friends and members covers me.It set me thinking...maybe everything hasn't been too bad!
Cos what I gone thru, is just a shadow of image! The good thing is I believed that I am moulded spiritually and physically(to be more skillful).What I hope is that I am able to share my experiences with others, my nursing skill to help others,which is the 1st and foremost reason for joining nursing..haha bet some of you dunno ba.
I left one more wk in my attachment ward le,I hope you guys out there can keep me in prayers for favors from staffs,sisters and preceptors for good evaluation.
Thanks wo!!

2 comments:

**val~* said...

keep on walking. keeping u in prayer. :)loves..

Carrisa Yap said...

Hey Val,recently I saw you on stage when I came to svc 2 for make up...nice hair u got..haha, thanks I felt your prayers!!


All Smiles!!