Friday, January 16, 2009

My Sustainability

Some people viewed me as a strong,spiritual,joyful person.Yet there are times i felt helpless,weak, and depressed.If not for my leader Zhen that ever told us that we don't have to appear so strong on the outside,i could have bottled up all the feelings and hurts le.Sometime you know is ok to cry whenever we feel down?Yeah my kind of habit to just mumble and tell God whatever i feel unfair in lives,how i spoke to Him whenever I felt mistreated by the ward staffs:P

Sometime is true that the criticism of people can just make you so miserable, felt inadequate and unloved!But God always tell me:

  • Fear not for I am with you,do not be afraid for i am your God.
  • I did not give you a Spirit of fear But of Power, of Love, of sound mind.
  • With Me You can run against the troop,leap over the wall.
  • I that is in you is greater than he who is in this world
  • When You are weak,I am strong
  • Be of good cheer,for I had overcame the world
  • I have given you authority to trample over all serpents and scorpions
  • Look on to Jesus,the author and finisher of your faith
  • You can do all things through Christ who strenghtens you
  • The Joy of the Lord is your strength
  • No weapons formed against you shall prosper

and many more promises that He had given!I am thankful to the Holy Spirit who is my comforter,my counsellor,my advocate,and my friend.

Zhenn also once shared whenever you are at you lowest and darkest period,this is where your breakthrough will come!So people out there DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON HOPE! You never know your breakthrough might be just near ya!=)

No comments:


All Smiles!!