Tuesday, January 26, 2010

About Myself

Ok finally, i find the motivation to write inspirational blog to stir up one another!
Alr is another one year...& times fly...recently family's been expanded... Yeah is a joy!
(If u know what i mean);D
Prob some close friends been wondering abt my staying with aunt..ok I was born into a family of 5, I had another extended family(My father's side), my aunt & uncle who see me as their own daughter,I have been staying with them eversince I was young, cos my mum was having post natal blue,her health was not strong enough to look after me.
Staying with my aunt & uncle, inclusive of my 4 other cousins...they treated me like their sister.. I felt pampered! Yet my uncle, whom i regarded as my 2nd father... brought up his kids with strict discipline,so am I. Despite what's our age, in his eyes we are always his sons & daughters.
At times the strictness of my uncle may lead to inward rebellion,as my old uncle & auntie might not receive much education..yet they always want to give the best to me. At times, although thoughts of unfairness may arise,eg:"I am alr old enough le,how come i still have to follow this & that, following so much rules..."
I have to say is not easy...but in each and every way God is moulding me to a path of filial piety.
Yi Lun ever told me in the 1st commandments You shall have no other God before me
5th commandments Honor your father & mother. Therefore other than 1st fruit to God, 2nd blessing is of course for our parents who raised us up right?=)
Now i am so blessed with 2 house & 2 family, of course i'll am still very close with my biological family. Two great brothers Jackson & Matthew, still in the midst of praying for my father as well as my 2nd father(my uncle).
Thank you Abba for showing the love through my earthly fathers..=)

No comments:


All Smiles!!