Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I did not choose you, but You chose me

Past March I've been celebrating birthdays & birthdays...when i was younger, i use to think how come so "mafan," Everyone's birthday also got to celebrate, some people i knew don't even celebrate at all lo...haha!
Then i come to know, that everyone hold a special meaning to God, therefore He created us!Like Jesus, the Saviour of the world, not only his death date (Good Friday) was celebrated, but His birthdate was widely celebrated too, tt's how we got our Christmas!! Yeah my favourite occasion of the year other than my birthday..=)

I do believe whenever we are invited to a birthday event,it is always an honor,and a joy to give & blessed others!
Firstly,coming to the gifts part.. I feel it is impt to discern what is the person's need,& something tt's really helpful!


Secondly, a more challenging one...budget wise, i ever went shopping with my member Hock soon, he has no budget on the gifts he is getting for his niece, just as what my cgl,cindy shared, he has impacted us in a way that the gift for her had no budget, it is because of the love he had for her..the amount doesn't matter!

Such as when Jesus choose to die for us, does He had any budget?
I doubt so....His love for us had been so great for us that He's willing to die for us sacrificially which requires no budget!
Instead of blaming, cursing the sinners, Jesus told God to forgive them (us sinners)for they do not know.But only upon one condition..whoever call upon the Lord your God shall be saved...as simple as that...and so on..ok i am going deeper that's another topic!=)

Lastly a gifts holds an impt value, i am someone tt's training myself to have greater financial discipline, inorder to sow more into His kingdom, and saved up for future, use such as further studies. However, it is always better to give than to receive, if someone has my gifts, it is someone that is appreciated & he/she means a lot to me..no matter how busy, i'll take the time, effort & of course finances, be it big or little thoughts to bless the person.




  • It means you are being appreciated

  • Thanks for making a difference in my life

  • Thanks for your faithfulness

  • You are loved

  • God is with you

  • Friend, you are still remembered

  • I 'am there for you

  • And Happy Birthday

  • or Merry Christmas




And the list goes on & on...haha



God i did not choose to be given birth, But You chose me out of the womb



And dear friends, not only did I choose you to be my friends, but you chose to be opened in this friendship..=)



Seriously nowadays i chose my friends wisely...But thanks for standing with me...;D



2 comments:

Whiskoffee said...

I am blessed by this entry. :)

Whiskoffee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

All Smiles!!