Saturday, November 29, 2008

Away with sicknesses!!

Today's the most traumatic experience ever,now i can understand how some of the patients ve felt for a certain procedures.Since yest I had been down with a bad flu,a teensy bit of dust'll seem to irritate my nose to ahhhhh....tiss......uuuue!!:0

So i was kinda rubbing my nose,and the next thing i found my nose bleeding profusely!I was pinching,holding my nose up to stop it from bleeding as i still ve got so many works on hand (The correct way is to pinch our nose holding downwards!).

Thank God,my nursing in charge allowed to go off from ward,they even help to book a transport for me to the main building to see Dr!Thus went A&E and was referred to ENT(Ear Nose and Throat).Aww..he started to sprayed something into my nose..and it continue to bleed profusely, then did a scope for me by inserting into my nose,this is to see where the source of bleeding comes from.Sob,sob to say it was not painful,i am lying.But praise the Lord the Dr announced is only a superficial bleeding.

Even as a nurse i had never underwent such procedure,deep inside I was so scared,in my mind I am crying out to God!Then inorder to close up the blood vessel,the doctor did a diathermy for me.I could feel abit of burning sensation,hoping that the procedure could end asap.No one was with me then in the ENT check up,it was done in a rush there were no time I could contact anyone I know.

But thank God,the Holy Spirit is with me,He told me fear not He's with me,Do not be afraid I am Your God!;)I am fortunate to have a God that I can rely on in times of a fearful and darkest period!:)

No comments:


All Smiles!!