Monday, December 1, 2008

Support World Aids Day!

Did you see it?Did you hear it?Govt is going to give subsidy in education to the HIV affected children..hip hip hurray!!
My God sometime really works in multi,different way,yet creative!!Haha.Its really God's purpose, for Your sake,i'll go!
Go all the way,as a church without wall to touch lives to the terminally ill patients!
Of course so sad I have to sacrifce my time to fellowship,even couldn't spend time to go my own cg,and serve much as usher as often.
But people I always believe as I seek first the Kingdom of God,all the desire of Your heart will be added onto you!
Even in my giving let it be a rising sweet aroma to Your throne,as I go into the market place,as I start to earn the first fruit belongs to You!
Lord mould me,refine me,build me to be a better leader.
Now the vision God had for me is to be a salt and light to the terminally ill people!
I also pray for Church,N282,School revival!Lord i need you,but the people outside need You even much more,i hope more people will come to know You..esp when it is towards e X'mas season!:)

No comments:


All Smiles!!