Saturday, March 28, 2009

How to solve a Chemistry problem??!!

I ever remembered when I was in secondary school,i love science,so proud to be an A student!Physics are fun with full of equations eg:E=MC2, but i prefer chemistry eg: 2H+O=H20.I especially enjoy myself in chemical experiment!I'd dreamt to be a scientist one day..haha!Nevertheless i proceed to study nursing,other than clinical studies,i studied..Biology!! Bones, skull,hormones & a woman's menstral cycle.Whoa is deep,deep,deep,full of theory!
When it come to human chemistry,it somehow seem to be a different thing, not just a knowledge of physics,chemistry & bio can ever explain...haha.
Is just amazing how creative God is in creating us to be a person of emotions!But when it somehow comes into another phase of life..like dating.Pastor was like saying usually woman that doesn't date will somehow be emotionally shut down.Oh mine! I am asking myself,have I deprived myself of anything?
Hmm fellowship i enjoy and i am good at...but dating?From the time of student, been studying hard.In church, faithfully serving the Lord,wanting to rise up and now been working hard in workplace.When it comes to dating,how do i go about it without this thing call chemistry? Let's say it also comes with the composition of FAITH,HOPE & LOVE!!
First of all you need FAITH to go out with the person,and HOPE in that direction you are heading to..Greatest of all you need to LOVE(loving as a friend)!!
However do not forget to account to your leaders,whatever matters to you,matters to them.
And I do believe in all things to seek first the kingdom of God!

Of course i don't go around being a person searching for love the wrong place,the world may ask why not?Cos is impt tt my security naturally comes from God,meeting the needs of the hurtings is the calling He has given..
When human relationship seem complex?
God is my chemistry teacher,He taught me the art to build a good relationship regardless of race,language & religion with the sick & the needy.

In the Chemistry problem i have learnt to love because God,He first loved!!=)

No comments:


All Smiles!!