Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The little things doesn't mean nothing

After a hard day work in hospital, i feel like pausing a while,thank God tomorrow will be a rest day;) Don't ever think i have been missing in action,in fact i have a more important task to fulfill! I am going to save the world!Haha,i am just kidding:p I am not like Daddy Jesus,but trying to be more & more like him everyday! In fact i felt that there's a growth coming along,so many of a time we might lie back in our comfort zone, staying in house waiting for our family to spoon feed us. But it might be a good thing to start your career young,learning to be independent..

Things I have learnt:

1)I have learnt to be more respectful towards the senior more,sometime whether you like or dislike you still got to honor them!(anyway i still love them all the same;)

2)I have learnt to be more discerning towards the needs of the ppl,like my patients

3)I have learnt to be more dependent on God,simply by being more prayerful!

4)I have learnt to be sharper, i always got to tell myself i am handling lives! I can't afford to make any medications error

5)I have learnt of a more effective communication with the nurses & allied health around

6)Hmm i also learnt to be more organised,prioritising & allocating the workloads

7)Last but not least,I've learnt that life is fragile,I'll just want to love a little more & cherish the ppl arond a little more

Despite the packed scheldule,the little things like a simple message of encouragement from friends.The little things of a simple truth people tell you about yourself,to have a better self-improvement. The little things of my dearest uncle cooking up a plate of oats meal,when there's difficulty in eating with the braces on. The little things...many times we have taken it for granted...but now i have learnt to appreciate more;)

No comments:


All Smiles!!