Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mama Mia my my how can i resist You

I m totally in love with ABBA song,Mama mia movie i feel like catching another time.... cannot resist His presence again...

Been spending some quiet time of my own yest night,the amazing thing was the presence was really strong. Prayer is an ART that need constant practice, been a Christian like 4-5 yrs, i m still mastering it. Just feel a burden for my team lately, ppl somehow can get lost focus, therefore we constantly need our Shepherd, Lord Jesus to guide us.

Above all these,one thing i am very touch & thankful about,my faithful helpers CK & Li Zhi, been helping me run the errands,coordinate the team...and making intercession. After most of the time in work,they have been praying for me!!=)

I really apppreciate and felt very encouraged, i would want to go all way out for this team, also thankful to great leader like Wan Yun,always being so understanding.

Now praying & fasting for a miracle,that everyone in the team will experience breakthrough in their individual life.

Jia you ppl!!=D

No comments:


All Smiles!!