Monday, May 25, 2009

My mighty army!!


This Sat is the last weekend,2 of my precious darling,Kai ling & Li zhi will be in jw, leaving over to expo le..their I C here is like so sad lor...haha! Anyway my team in usher had really been a tremendous blessing to me. I believe everyone has different leadership style, but i would always desire to be a leader that maximse the potential of her followers, equipping & empowering them!

I have this values of serving,it is to serve out of LOVE, to serve because we love God, to serve because we love people!!I am not someone so great, but where i am today is definitely of those leaders and ppl who have always believed in me!!


Right here i am thankful to Yi lun, Zhen Ying, Wan yun & there are a lot more though..but these ppl are truly my inspiration, giving me great guidance,always loving and keeping all of us in prayers!


I myself am really happy,even as i see the ppl around me growing,stepping out of faith, but i am sure we are not going to stop here...we want to be continuously used by God in a mighty way!! Even the youths shall faint,but those who wait upon You,they will mount up with wings like eagle, they shall run and not be weary,walk and not faint!(Is40:31)






Last but not least, I am very thankful to awesome G12S2A that has made a difference in my life, really love you all loads!!=D

No comments:


All Smiles!!