Friday, July 24, 2009

让我 City Harvest Church



Title:LET ME

Your love awakens me,
to start anew
Deeply yearning to live within Your hands,
Life beats together with You
Dreams sprouts because of You
Giving everything to You,
All of my life

Bridge:

Dreams that we have
are realizing hopes

I have seen the light of eternity
Light is in my heart
Letting out in the world,
Let me shine for You

Chorus:
Let me live life for You
Let me stand for You
never giving up like You love me
let me go on for You
You have redeemed my life
Now i wholly belong to You
Living out Your will for me
Changing the world to live for You :)





May I wake up every morning to tell Him:
"God let us change the world together, nothing in my hands, You are all that I am."
Mould me, refine me according to Your will.

I need Your knowledge & wisdom.

Not giving up no matter how tough it is, because You are never too far.

You held my hands when is cold.

Embraced me when I felt hopeless.

Right now,
Success is near
Revival & breakthrough is here,
but all Glory be to Yours!!

No comments:


All Smiles!!