Monday, September 14, 2009

The flight boarding to Sri Lanka


7/9/09 On the way to airport, towards my flight to Sri Lanka. Like anyone that has a common thoughts of fear...oh mine what had I gotten myself onto? Can I retreat, most of the pple were not able to send me off..awww.
But i come to a point that since i made a decision,i will stick close to it! Is not by any chance tha Pst Kenneth had approach me for the mission trip with approval from Lun, & I believe it'll be a life changing one!
To my plesant surprise, not only just my faithful friend Shi min came, my favorite cg N282,NOTIFIED last minute,all came. My heart instantly melted,who are those closer tham my family mbrs?
Tears could have well down my eyes, i am full of thanks,who am i that deserve such whole loads of love?
The wk b4,receive one whole loads of stress & discipline,yea but i shall arise stronger in the midst!
My team were of course amazed by my big group of supporters,i am the most blessed afterall.Once again thanks for all the well wishes, N282, & my cgl Zhen!

Sri Lanka day 1...to be continued...

1 comment:

Chee Keong said...

weeee... it is the start of how you can use yr skills as a nurse to help and make a difference in the lives of others. =)


All Smiles!!