Sunday, June 14, 2009

Deeper in love with my One & Only....

Deeper in love not with any guys,as in not yet la...haha!
But loving Jesus more than anything else.
Hmm i guess this few wks had been quite a tough wk,went through a lot of ups & downs, sometime felt inadequate,powerless...but when I am weak,He's strong!
Probably is through this trial that i maybe a greater blessing to the people around! One great way to stop yourself from being so called 'emo',is truly by accounting or sharing with your leader, mentor or your close friends,release your hurts & burden rather than supressing all emotions...not very healthy wo.
Of course God won't let what you have gone through be put it to waste, I have this powerful revelation, But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection,lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified(1Cor9:27)!
Ppl out there,you must know that you are not alone, even sometime we might think no one can understand our situation, but God knows, he knows of every strand of hair that's on us, he knows our thought & emotion.
Joyce Meyer ever once mentioned:"God is not impressed with what we say we will do;He is impressed with what we prove we will do under pressure."

Also 1Cor:27 is not jus a verse,the Bible is not just verses,it is verses that come to live only until we really have experience through the meaning of the verses.

To my One & Only,May You increase in my life & let me decrease..take me deeper in my love for You! ;)

No comments:


All Smiles!!