Tuesday, June 30, 2009

An Excellence Spirit

Time to update my blog le! Sometime I was wondering how come i got to work so hard everyday, hmm more than anyone else I do wish i can stay at home and rest..haha. But I think working hard is one of God's plan for all the human race, that's why you can always see all the hustle & bustle during peak hours at Raffles place.
God made Adam to work, to develop his cognitive & psychomotor skills! We are made in the image of God, He gave us the talents & creativity to use for His purpose. So therefore our workmanship must also reflect Him!
The main thing is how are we able to produce an excellent workmanship if we do not have an excellent Spirit?
One thing I learnt is to constantly to have an Excellent Spirit,is definitely not going to be easy.Prob effort hasn't been seen,so we tend to slack a little?
Discouragement that set in to tell us that we don't have to put as much effort?
But I think ultimately our purpose is to serve & shine for Him!:)Everything we do is really base on our integrity ba!
Yeah this is a little blog to encourage myself and the ppl around to work hard! I totally adore it,when Pastor preaches abt the Shulamite woman developing to a state of mature love for Christ. This is to have an excellence Spirit in all areas we are in be it work,school,in r'ship with our family, yet committed in serving God in church & ministry!!:)

No comments:


All Smiles!!