Monday, June 15, 2009

The Greatest fathers in the world!

I am very blessed with very loving fathers!


They do not have much, but they provide for me the very best they can....




He's my biological father,
always da bao food
for my bros &
I whenever we sleep late late, also
never had he once raised his temper on us
whenever we are full of mischief...hee!











He's my uncle yet like a father to me, he has been looking after me since i was young, always call him my Papa! Someone who is rather strict but all because he's concern towards me.


If not because of them, i would not be what i am today, provided with great education & good health! Though they may each show their love in a different ways, yet they always meant well.

I want to wish them Happy father's day in advance!!

Hey ppl dun forget to invite all your fathers for the upcoming Father's day svc, i am aiming to, & praying to.


Dear Abba father, let this be the day that my dearest fathers will know You as our heavenly father=)

No comments:


All Smiles!!