Friday, October 10, 2008

12 going on to 21!

Haha,yipee!The day has finally came to an age of maturity!I have been so busy in work lately.Btw congrats to all those around me getting attached and married!Don't worry abt me,God will have His own plan for me!;)
Why I say 12?Hee cos ppl around just love to tease me looking young.You know why?
It's because those who walked in the presence of God always look young!Haha anyway I find it cute though!:p
In fact I feel my maturity is of 21yrs old!I am not perfect and I do make mistakes.But the Holy Spirit has enabled me to carry the responsibilites of a staff nurse to look after the patients, an usher to help to run the service,in the cg to bring up the atmosphere and an armorbearer for my leaders!
Yes,though is tiring in working and balancing everything in life,i find that as I seek him first in all things,He added to me favours from staffs and good communication with patients!Also finances increases by getting my pay!You may think is a natural thing, but God I feel is Your promises of blessing from what I have sown!
I am awaiting for my Birthday celebration,thanks for my familes,cg,nyp cluster and friends whom make the effort in coming down for my celebration.I really appreciate a lot!;)

No comments:


All Smiles!!