Thursday, October 16, 2008

~Blessed Princess~






Aiyo..so many things to express,to share,to write,to say...dunno where to start from la..keke!

Praise God first!My heavenly father is fantabulously awesome!

Thanks a million for all my loved ones,cg,nyp cluster and friends coming to celebrate my Birthday,i've been fasting and praying for a good atmosphere!Nevertheless it have been better than expected! Thanks dear buddy Val & Evangeline in helping me to blog about it too:)

Presents that i had received are countless..red packets from relatives(counting e amt i need to tithe)....cool boots(wore it for svc today),Guess wallet(using it now),necklace and card(very nice wif my fav Hello Kitty,but prefer it better with messages!) from NYP cluster....Tiara(wanted one really badly to wear for my birthday),Anna Sui wallet(woo the design i like,almost bought it),bag(using on my way to svc),long panda necklace(wore it today too!) from cg...so much more!

Haha I am sure everyone enjoyed themselves,even those great friends who stayed overnight during the chalet,went to watch 'House bunny!'That movie's super hilarious.
Then snuggles up in bed to play 'Hello kitty' UNO!How kiddish is that going to be..but we do have a great game together,I think my beloved bro,Matthew had mastered the game very well by now!

Thanks for treating me like a Princess on that day,what had I done to deserve this kind of treatment?To be honest,i almost teared..hee.

Last and not least,great thanks and appreciation over these wonderful atmoshere and blessings!
I Love You all!=)

No comments:


All Smiles!!