Sunday, October 26, 2008

Life couldn't be anymore better without....

My almighty, Abba father of course!Greatest glory be to You!This whole entire week has been such a packed one...so packed...I couldn't breathe!Mind seem to be spinning even faster,i think i need to slow down to feel Your presence once more.
I was having my BCLS(CPR) practical and theory on the sat,I enjoy the whole course but when it comes to the one man CPR,the real test on the mannequin,its a great challenge!The mannequin has the machine to keep track,making sure there's a right amount of ventilation and compression.Whoa,is not easy cos I haven't been performing it well for the past sch days.Then I remembered the recent sermon about positive confession!So I was like telling myself,"I can pass,I can make it through!"
Now when it comes to the real practical,I saw some of the people,who doesn't make it through for the first attempt,been using so much strength and ventilation until the faces turn red,of course i was discouraged!
Then finally when it comes to my turn,my assessor was awesome and kept on encouraging, offering to count the timing for me,so I started,telling myself that I'll do well this time,once and for all!Finally the crucial part came when i was at my fourth cycle,I felt like giving up,which in total i need to complete five cycle.After giving the ventilation..I was clearly out of breath!
But wait greater things are still yet to be done..I suddenly have this vision,which i clearly felt is the encouragement of the Holy Spirit.What if this mannequin that I am saving is my loved ones? Or someone else's dearest?
How could I not save one more live?Hence,I was determined to persist on!A great sense of relief came after I completed the recusitation.As the list was printed out,there's a certain amt of ventilation which seemed inadequate,but thank God the sister passed me!Yipee...I couldn't be anymore happier:)
Then rushing off to svc to serve when the whole session ended,Although is tiring but the joy of the Lord is indeed my strength!(neh8:10)

No comments:


All Smiles!!