Wednesday, October 8, 2008

As inspired by 希望的种子....How much is Your Love?

Yeah 希望的种子 a song that really touches my heart and my soul.I remember myself having great dreams that seem unfulfilled until I met Him(Father God!).A person whom used to fill with insecurities and hurts, someone with lost of vision,coming into a relationship with Him is the best thing I'll never regret in my life.
This walk hasn't been an easy one,with bucket of tears and sacrifices,even at the point of giving up everything,He spoke;"Do you love me?" I answered,"Yes I do!" Again He asked:"Do you love me?"I answered:"Yes I love You with all my heart and my soul!"
I was reverted to the time of Peter,Jesus had asked how much is his love for Him?
Not worthy of the death of Jesus,Peter died on the cross upside down.I used to cried at the part.
How much is the Love that I can give to You? How much? How much?
The answer is not much as compare to the depths of Your love!

Lord I give you all thanks in fulfilling my dreams as a nurse,using me to meet the practical needs of the people out there!Even though I run out of strength,You'd given me the joy to be my strength!Help me to continue to love all the patients and staffs fervently.

No comments:


All Smiles!!