Saturday, December 27, 2008

Family,my pillar, my love,my testimony

There's a time of work, a time of rest and of course not forgetting a time for family!! 'Family' is a place that is safe,secure and love! Parent's love are unchanging towards their children, no matter how old they have grown, in their heart they are still their children;)



I am of course thankful to have wonderful family, whom have always been my pillar of support!:)Went out with my parents,uncle and brothers,to celebrate Matthew's Birthday!

I have always been so proud of my brother lo.Matthew my younger bro came in to church at the same timing with me.2005 4TH of April,i still rmbr.It was my elder bro Jackson that invited us,but i was the one that had been more open then,Matthew however came on and off.


Jackson and I however did not give up,consistently praying for the salvation for our precious bro, inviting him of any events that our cg have got.Sometimes thinking of the work stress in school,he doesn't seem to be keen in any of church activites. It is discouraging though.


But God is never too late...even though Matthew never manage his 'O' level result in secondary, he continues his studies in CHEC(City Harvest Education Centre).Times and times again, he produced excellent result.What a testimony!God's grace is indeed more than sufficient in the life of my brother!


Praise God!Now 3/4 of the family are Christians, though some of different denomination, with some Catholics. Whatever it is,God indeed is good to my family,still continue to pray for the salvation of more!;)

1 comment:

♥Magavril♥ said...

hey magdalene here... dunno where to leave my blog link to u.. hahahah so i shall type it here... http://s-h-b-wenwen.blogspot.com... link me ya


All Smiles!!