Sunday, December 7, 2008

Psalm 23

This is the one and ever chapter that had been preached and emphasised a lot of times during my BS in Fivefold ministry, with bro Jeremy.Today in cg, watched the video of how Neville Tan's life had been transformed.I find this verse a comfort in my life,when I am on my own,fill with doubts, lost of strength,But I am not alone!
Because of His promises-"Heaven and Earth will pass away but Your words shall remain."

Ps 23
1The Lord is my shepherd;I shall not want. (not I do not want ar!)
2He makes me to lie down on green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters
3He restores my soul; He leads me in the path of righteousness, For His name's sake.
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

No comments:


All Smiles!!