Thursday, December 11, 2008

This is the day that the Lord had made..

Met up with Shi Min yesterday,to do some X'mas shopping at Bugis street.Guess is really awesome!Sometime going out is almost going towards svc,cos anywhere,everwhere i went,there is always a chance of bumping into someone from my church!!=)
The first encounter was i met Keewei and his cg once alight from bus, almost saw my bro Jackson,but in the end he didn't turn up..haha. Then on the way of meeting Shi Min, saw some pple from choir!On the way up and down from escalator saw someone ever performed in A Shot to fame event,followed by some of the usher leaders.....and I can go on and on,on whom i ve seen from church.
There are varieties of thing that's up this X'mas,I somehow have to remind myself to be wise in my spending.A time of giving is good, if we can also be much wiser in our spending too!
After shopping,we met up with Mark for a time of fellowship at the Bak kut teh,expecting more actually but think most of the people have been busy with the other activities too.I think the Bak kut teh is really nice,i love the soup..yum yum:P
Thanks to have Shi min to go GOHS for make up BS,i attended on the speaking in tongues and interpretation of tongues by bro Darren,the lesson is very interesting and he's been very humorous!At the end of BS we were break down into groups to practice the gifts of interpretation of tongues.Wow I think our group scored rather high mark, out of the scales of 10, it was ranged from 8-10,guess we have been pretty accurate with our interpretation!

On my way home,i was reminded of this verse,(Ps118:24)this is the day that the Lord had made and i shall rejoice and be glad in it!!My off day may happen to be on the wed day,but thank God for sending great friends with me,making it a fruitful and joyous day!=)

No comments:


All Smiles!!