Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

Celebrated mummy's birthday tgr with my family today,really thks to kor who helped to plan all the things ahead.....shared on the cost of the meal,bird nest as a gift.No matter how busy you are,I feel that is good to spend time with your love ones to create family bonding.
During the meal, one of my uncle was sharing that his church asked him to preach the gospel to the drug addicts,and was feeling a bit anxious towards it,we listened and encouraged him,anyway he seemed quite excited towards the idea.
Wow I think I feel really very proud of him,really thank God how he can use my family in a mighty way to influence the drug addicts..with God all things are possible!!
Hmm the food that we had in the restaurant "Por Kee eating house" around Tiong baru area was simply delicious!!
Thks Daddy afterward for at 50bucks blessing,Mommy bought 2clothes for me!Tot a birthday supposingly to bless,got blessing instead...hehe!
Mum and Dad I luv you!!

No comments:


All Smiles!!