Monday, September 8, 2008

KL Emerge,my feel,my thoughts~ Day 1

Wow it's been so fantabulous awesome in the KL Emerge,think was even better with few pals,such a joy to hang out with them;)Pple like Clara,Valerie,Eugene,Wei pin,Wei wen,and ya not forgetting Edward..haha.

First day of our arrival,we book in to our Hotel..brrrr the room was like super cold!I have this urge to just cuddle up in one of the bed after a long 6hrs journey..but cannot,got to discipline my flesh..need to go serve.Then we were lead into this wilderness...Sunway Pyramid Shopping centre I mean..so big!So I need to remind myself,serve first before I go shopping.Finally we arrived at the top storey of the shopping centre where the Convention centre was.And we were allocated to where our ministry were.

In usher ministry,i was allocated at the Lobby to welcome the pple,sobbed,can't attend svc,but nvm is a greater joy to be greeters,it reminded me of my first role when I first started serving back in S'pore than!Is really an honor,especially when I saw Pst Kong,shook hand with him, chat with him a bit,would has taken this opportunity to take an individual photo with him but he needs to rush off to the guest room.

When the svc started,i went to shop around Attributes,seeing how's the pple getting along,was somehow captivated of the things I want to buy,that Eugene need to remind me constantly to buy later..haha,while planning ahead for the things i want to buy for cg and myself.Because as compare to the price in S'pore,is so much cheaper!

When svc ended, all of us settled ourself in KFC,chatted and played a bit of games back in our hotel room.

No comments:


All Smiles!!