Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mama Mia Wk!

Really thanks Chunshan for the free movie tickets to Mama Mia,organised by her workplace the Children's Society.Some of our cg went plus 3 other tics,which i asked along my nyp friends Xiao Feng with her 2roommates, hoping it'll be a good opportunity to reach out to them.Unfortunately in the midst of my BS,Xiao feng messaged, saying 1 of her friend sprained her leg and hence they were not able to attend.
Thank God after BS,manage to ask along Lynn and Israel to join us for the movie or else we would have to compensate for the tickets for those who were not present.

The movie was really kinda crappy,I would rate 5 out of 10 for it ba..haha.Is mainly a musical play,songs by ABBA!Wow which I haven't been singing since I was in secondary school.For those who are interested in musical can go watch;)

No comments:


All Smiles!!