Thursday, September 11, 2008

KL Emerge,my feel,my thoughts,my revelation!~Day 3and 4

Yep for day 3 and 4,haven't really taken the time to update.But I got to say is been a life transforming one.

On day3 Pst Kelvin was having this interview with Feng Bo Bo,one of the famous Hong Kong Movie star,they were speaking in Cantonese,I couldn't really grasp hold of the conversation.
But I learnt how much she had went through in the life of an actress,went into a period of depression and how Christ had brought her through.
Another interview by Pst Kong with Sun's manager,can't rmbr her name,shared how Sun's album had brought her out from depression into prosperity.Wow awesome!It somehow reminded me how Sun's music had touched me before I was saved.
I remembered during my sec sch days,we were out along Orchard approaching people to do some survey, inorder to fulfill our CIP(Community Involvement Programme)hours, in the midst of tiredness,the LCD screen of the Shaw Tower played Sun's music 'Wo men de dong tian', unexpectantly hairs were standing on ends,a sense of peace came into me,neither do I know few months down the road I'll receive Him into my life.
Yupp that's how Sun music had impacted me,and how it shall continue to touch the hearts of the people who had been hurting out there.
The last svc had been a poweful one,the artists had been asked to pray for the people out there, Pst Kong prophesied for Pst Zhuang,indeed a fresh hope and a fresh vision had been placed in our hearts.<Acts1:8>But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
This is also the purpose that we had been sent forth to missions.

Day 4,the day we ve to leave KL,breakfast as usual was yummy,Yi Lun sat tgr with us,it was really been a great pleasure to fellowship with her ever since the individual Victorious Living Bible study I had with her,she's my dearest zs(zone supervisior) and friend who has impacted my life in Christ,yeah really love her a lot.She's one that had been putting a lot of effort to make the KL Emerge a successful one.Friends out there can keep her in prayers for protection in her health and the baby gal tt she's carrying.

Great thanks to N282 whom had kept me in prayers during my mission trip.
All the mission team members,whom had been helping along with one another.
Thanks to Eugene,Valerie,Clara,Wei wen,Wei pin,Edward for always being there too!!HEE;)

No comments:


All Smiles!!