Monday, September 8, 2008

KL Emerge,my feel,my thoughts~Day 2

The 2nd day of Emerge,I got to subject my flesh into discipline..haha I was half awake when i went to the bathroom,but got to wake up early,hopefully getting ready before breakfast.Our breakfast had been quite a sumptous one.I enjoyed the pancakes,sausages and porridge!


Praise God that I manage to attend the svc by Pst Kong,let me share a bit regarding creativity-Creativity is the ability to use the imagination to develop new and original solutions,ideas or thoughts, doing it with Asthetic flaw.Can feel free to ask from me if you are interested in the sermon.


Finally,at the end of the morning svc,we got the opportunity to shop.I was kinda lost for choices, too many varieties le,only manage to buy some stuff to bless others!Then the few of us(Eugene, Val,Clara,Wei wen,Wei pin)settle ourself at this cosy Ajisen restaurant.Indulging ourselves in fellowship,taking a few of interesting pics...find it super funny and what a lot of creativity they ve got..can go to see in the KL Emerge album in my facebook..haha


After being recharged, we cont to serve in our various ministry,this time was serving in lobby,when the svc started with not much of the duty on hand, went to play with the children in children church,they are very adorable!Next help out in Attributes to serve the customers, its really enjoyable to do the packaging,a free copy of Emerge DVD with every purchase!


At the end of the svc,we need to follow one of the KL Usher,Tai Loong aka loanshark,cos in hokkien it sounds like 'Tai E Long'..haha.Our role was to consolidate all of God's offering,it had indeed been a good experience so is to associate with other ushers.


Upon completing our duty,I was quite overwhelmed by tiredness,think so are the other team mbrs.After having a quick meal,we rested to prepare ourselves for the next svc duty...

No comments:


All Smiles!!