Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SMILE before reading

Must smile until you complete reading..haha.I feel that there are always alot of negative things around, from our thoughts to the News!Do you know that your smile do make a difference?
As an usher,I used to be taught to 'smile,'it is important because we are one of the first person the congregation(church people)'ll see.I also learnt one thing as I smile,no matter how tired, unhappy,whenever people smile back,you'll naturally feel happy in the inside,and you'll continue be motivated to smile!!
Yeah true that recently Pst Kong shared something regarding the attitude of certain usher.But I was really very impacted when one of my leader shared,is not about finding fault of who isit,but is the importance to inculcate to every ushers to put on a 'Smile!'
As the common saying "Your attitude,determine your altitude!"Service 1 may consist alot of youths,but as it is written<1tim4:12>Let no one despise your youth,but be an example to the believers in word,in conduct,in love,in spirit,in faith,in purity.
I feel that being their in charge,it is important I can teach them,influence them,is not just about serving,but serving out of love and passion,we served a joyous God,who's smiling at us right now!
Running together with pastor's vision,our svc,be it jw or expo,I believe even as each members put on the garment of praise,the svc will attract more people.It'll grow.
Ahem!!!Still smiling?
Hmm,who's e monkey smiling on the screen ar?
HEE..Just kidding la!

2 comments:

**val~* said...

hahhahaa!!! keep smiling eh..like a monkey. lol. i was just thinking the same thing today! that we must praise God no matter what happens, even for the little things! it helps us to be thankful always. so praise God for u as my friend! =D

Anonymous said...

YEAH! i commented, lol. i think ur blog rly rly very nice ^^
anyways, this is kenneth_N423. lz to put my account in >.<


All Smiles!!